Date published: 24 November 2020
(former coal merchant) Passed away peacefully on Tuesday, 17th November 2020, aged 83.
Beloved husband of the late Pat, dearly loved dad of Julie, Teresa and David, devoted grandad, great-grandad, brother of Sheila and uncle.
Mass will be held at St. Michael’s RC Church, Warren Lane, Oldham on Wednesday, 2nd December at 10a.m. followed by interment at Greenacres Cemetery at 11.15 a.m.
Covid restrictions apply - anyone welcome to pay their respects outside the Church.
Family flowers only, donations to St. Michael’s RC Church c/o Hedley Jackson, 01706 847422.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Oldham businessman: 'I can do council top-job for half the salary'
- 2First Renew Shop opens in Oldham, benefiting residents and the environment
- 3Image released after man hits child on-board train
- 4Teacher struck off after traces of files containing indecent images of children discovered on his...
- 5Brownfield sites to be transformed with hundreds of homes