Date published: 24 November 2020
(former coal merchant) Passed away peacefully on Tuesday, 17th November 2020, aged 83.
Beloved husband of the late Pat, dearly loved dad of Julie, Teresa and David, devoted grandad, great-grandad, brother of Sheila and uncle.
Mass will be held at St. Michael’s RC Church, Warren Lane, Oldham on Wednesday, 2nd December at 10a.m. followed by interment at Greenacres Cemetery at 11.15 a.m.
Covid restrictions apply - anyone welcome to pay their respects outside the Church.
Family flowers only, donations to St. Michael’s RC Church c/o Hedley Jackson, 01706 847422.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Oldham police officer charged with theft
- 2Car being chased by police hits bus and mounts pavement
- 3Pictures released after man robbed at gunpoint in Oldham
- 4A Royle appointment: Joe Royle in town to sign copies of new book about Latics' celebrated success
- 5Dr Kershaw’s to launch new furniture store