Date published: 24 November 2020
(former coal merchant) Passed away peacefully on Tuesday, 17th November 2020, aged 83.
Beloved husband of the late Pat, dearly loved dad of Julie, Teresa and David, devoted grandad, great-grandad, brother of Sheila and uncle.
Mass will be held at St. Michael’s RC Church, Warren Lane, Oldham on Wednesday, 2nd December at 10a.m. followed by interment at Greenacres Cemetery at 11.15 a.m.
Covid restrictions apply - anyone welcome to pay their respects outside the Church.
Family flowers only, donations to St. Michael’s RC Church c/o Hedley Jackson, 01706 847422.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Investigation underway after man and woman stabbed inside a property in Oldham.
- 2Oldham Athletic's kick off time on Saturday moved, due to HRH Prince Philip's funeral.
- 3Man arrested after double stabbing in Oldham
- 4Emergency services called to 'serious incident' on Chadderton housing estate.
- 5Roughyeds pay tribute to one of their stars of the seventies