Date published: 24 November 2020
(former coal merchant) Passed away peacefully on Tuesday, 17th November 2020, aged 83.
Beloved husband of the late Pat, dearly loved dad of Julie, Teresa and David, devoted grandad, great-grandad, brother of Sheila and uncle.
Mass will be held at St. Michael’s RC Church, Warren Lane, Oldham on Wednesday, 2nd December at 10a.m. followed by interment at Greenacres Cemetery at 11.15 a.m.
Covid restrictions apply - anyone welcome to pay their respects outside the Church.
Family flowers only, donations to St. Michael’s RC Church c/o Hedley Jackson, 01706 847422.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1World’s first vaccinations of homeless takes place in Oldham
- 2'It's now or never' Elvis tribute act launches mobile chippy!
- 3Tributes paid to former Mayoress of Oldham who has died
- 4A man who filmed himself sexually assaulting a woman has been jailed
- 5Oldham’s fundraising adventurer teacher to be honoured by home town