Date published: 04 December 2020
Harry, ex-landlord of the Ordnance Arms and the Springvale Inn, passed away peacefully on 27th November, 2020 aged 92 years.
Much loved husband of the late Norah, loved and loving dad of Kim and the dear father-in-law of Philip. A cherished grandad and great-grandad of Harry, Sara, Lucy, Gemma, Charlotte, Jaiden and Martha and the beloved brother of Irene and dear brother-in-law of Alan, Margaret, Ann, Jim and Maureen.
Harry will be greatly missed by all his Family and Friends.
Enquiries via Booth and Wolstenholme Funeral Service, Ramsbottom 01706 826661.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1NHS staff at the Royal Oldham Hospital hit with parking fines from private company
- 2The latest Covid infection hotspots in Oldham
- 3‘All I needed was a chance’: The former ‘speed’ addict who used lockdown to turn her life around
- 4Plans revealed for how new Oldham town centre school will look
- 5Oldham-based Romanian crime gang jailed following series of high value thefts