Date published: 06 January 2021
Formerly of Failsworth, died peacefully at home in Sheringham on January 2nd, aged 70 years.
A much-loved wife of Christopher, a dear mum to Melissa and mother-in-law to Jim and a loving granny to Maya. Sister to Karen, sister-in-law to Paul and loved auntie to Sam and Lukas.
A private funeral will take place at St. Peter's Parish Church, Sheringham on Wednesday, January 20th at 11.00am, followed by burial at Sheringham Town Cemetery.
Family flowers only but donations are welcome for the North Norfolk Macmillan Centre at Cromer Hospital. Cheques payable to 'Macmillan' can be sent c/o of Blyth & Sons Funeral Directors, 4 Cremer Street , Sheringham, NR26 8DZ. 01263 823155.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Ultimate Products announces purchase of Salter.com
- 2Asthma sufferer endures ‘horrendous’ 10-hour A&E wait after falling ill and having breathing...
- 3Shopkeeper fined after illegal tobacco seized
- 4Latics pounce for Windass, while Stobbs/Fondop extend stays
- 5Appeal for information/dash cam footage following fail to stop collision