Date published: 06 January 2021
Formerly of Failsworth, died peacefully at home in Sheringham on January 2nd, aged 70 years.
A much-loved wife of Christopher, a dear mum to Melissa and mother-in-law to Jim and a loving granny to Maya. Sister to Karen, sister-in-law to Paul and loved auntie to Sam and Lukas.
A private funeral will take place at St. Peter's Parish Church, Sheringham on Wednesday, January 20th at 11.00am, followed by burial at Sheringham Town Cemetery.
Family flowers only but donations are welcome for the North Norfolk Macmillan Centre at Cromer Hospital. Cheques payable to 'Macmillan' can be sent c/o of Blyth & Sons Funeral Directors, 4 Cremer Street , Sheringham, NR26 8DZ. 01263 823155.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1NHS staff at the Royal Oldham Hospital hit with parking fines from private company
- 2The latest Covid infection hotspots in Oldham
- 3‘All I needed was a chance’: The former ‘speed’ addict who used lockdown to turn her life around
- 4Plans revealed for how new Oldham town centre school will look
- 5Oldham-based Romanian crime gang jailed following series of high value thefts