Date published: 06 January 2021
Formerly of Failsworth, died peacefully at home in Sheringham on January 2nd, aged 70 years.
A much-loved wife of Christopher, a dear mum to Melissa and mother-in-law to Jim and a loving granny to Maya. Sister to Karen, sister-in-law to Paul and loved auntie to Sam and Lukas.
A private funeral will take place at St. Peter's Parish Church, Sheringham on Wednesday, January 20th at 11.00am, followed by burial at Sheringham Town Cemetery.
Family flowers only but donations are welcome for the North Norfolk Macmillan Centre at Cromer Hospital. Cheques payable to 'Macmillan' can be sent c/o of Blyth & Sons Funeral Directors, 4 Cremer Street , Sheringham, NR26 8DZ. 01263 823155.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Demolition of Oldham 'eyesore' to be completed 'within weeks'
- 2Cafe prosecuted for breaching food safety and hygiene regulations
- 3What really goes on inside an Oldham rapid coronavirus testing centre
- 4Tony hopes to be back on track soon - thanks to the power of a Dragon!
- 5A Tesco Express store in Oldham is to be transformed into a 'One-Stop'