Date published: 13 January 2021
Passed away in Royal Oldham Hospital on 7th January, 2021, aged 78 years.
Beloved wife of Ernest, loving mother to Lindsey, Beverley and Michael, mother-in-law to Chris, Mike and Lindsay, proud grandma to Christopher, Laura, Drew, Matthew, Emma and Laura's partner Tom and great-grandma to Lillie Rose and Grayson.
Funeral to take place with service and committal at Oldham Crematorium, Hollinwood on Friday, 22nd January, 2021 at 10:30am.
Family flowers only please, donations if desired, to Pennine Pen Rescue Centre, c/o Hedley Jackson Funeral Directors, Lyon House, 48/52 Rochdale Road, Shaw, OL2 7SA.
Further enquiries to Hedley Jackson Dip FD. Tel. 01706 847422
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Asthma sufferer endures ‘horrendous’ 10-hour A&E wait after falling ill and having breathing...
- 2Oldham CSE report: How long shadow of grooming gang allegations changed Oldham’s politics - and...
- 3Latics pounce for Windass, while Stobbs/Fondop extend stays
- 4Oldham set to place significant focus on endometriosis
- 5Glade of Light thefts - police want to speak to this man