Date published: 02 February 2021
It is with great sadness we announce that Marlene passed away on 25th January, 2021, aged 82.
Beloved wife of the late Cyril Bennett.
A cherished mother to Kieron, Pamela and Timothy, and mother-in-law to Jan. A beloved grandmother to Anthony, Aaron, Kristopher, Terri and partner Michael, Phillip and partner Hannah, Danielle and partner Jack, and Matthew. Great-grandmother to Kai, Evie and Eden.
She will be sadly missed by all her Family and many Friends.
The Funeral service will take place at Lees Cemetery on Friday, 5th February at 2pm.
All enquires to Co-op Funeralcare, Oldham Tel. 0161 624 2807.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Ultimate Products announces purchase of Salter.com
- 2Asthma sufferer endures ‘horrendous’ 10-hour A&E wait after falling ill and having breathing...
- 3Shopkeeper fined after illegal tobacco seized
- 4Latics pounce for Windass, while Stobbs/Fondop extend stays
- 5Oldham set to place significant focus on endometriosis