Date published: 02 February 2021
It is with great sadness we announce that Marlene passed away on 25th January, 2021, aged 82.
Beloved wife of the late Cyril Bennett.
A cherished mother to Kieron, Pamela and Timothy, and mother-in-law to Jan. A beloved grandmother to Anthony, Aaron, Kristopher, Terri and partner Michael, Phillip and partner Hannah, Danielle and partner Jack, and Matthew. Great-grandmother to Kai, Evie and Eden.
She will be sadly missed by all her Family and many Friends.
The Funeral service will take place at Lees Cemetery on Friday, 5th February at 2pm.
All enquires to Co-op Funeralcare, Oldham Tel. 0161 624 2807.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Covid breaches across Greater Manchester include weddings and "barber shops in garden sheds"
- 2‘Deserted’ 170-year-old mill to be demolished and replaced with shops and flats
- 3Extra Coronavirus testing processing arrives in Oldham
- 4Oldham trio charged following Op Foam raids
- 5‘Bizarre complaints’ over Covid-19 grants