Date published: 08 February 2021
Sadly passed away peacefully on the 3rd February, 2021, at the Cumberland Infirmary Carlisle, aged 84 years.
Jean was a loving wife to the late Kenneth, dearly loved mum to Steve, special mother-in-law to Gill, devoted nanna to Rachel and Sam, thrilled great-grandma to Thomas Jnr. and a great friend to many.
Funeral service to be held at Carlisle Crematorium on Tuesday, 23rd February at 3pm. The Cortege will leave Arnold House, Ivegill at 2.30pm.
Flowers welcome in memory of Jean.
All enquiries to Graeme Kennedy Funeral Director, 87 Blackwell Road, Carlisle. Tel 01228 515191.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Redrow exchanges contracts on new, 200-home Cowlishaw site
- 2Woman found dead in Shaw - man arrested on suspicion of murder
- 3Council to bid for £40m cash for Ashton and Stalybridge town centres
- 4Oldham man caged after he groomed and exploited a teenage girl
- 5Pair jailed after container was found stocked with drugs