Date published: 01 March 2021
Jean passed away peacefully following a long illness on February 22nd at Dryclough Manor care home in Royton, aged 86 years.
Now reunited with her beloved husband Keith.
She was much loved and will be sadly missed by son Neil and daughter-in-law Katherine and all her Friends.
The funeral will take place on March 24th at Oldham Crematorium at 11.00 am, and will be available to view online, anyone who would like the details please contact Co-op Funeral care.
Family flowers only and any donations should be made to Dr. Kershaw's Hospice.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Free skips rolled out across Middleton estate in bid to cut down on fly-tipping
- 2Angry residents seek action on late night fireworks and anti-social behaviour
- 3Popular brewery to open tap room in new premises
- 4Oldham MP salutes 'good news' as Latics reveal agreement which means re-opening of North Stand
- 5Developer reveals plans for hundreds of homes on controversial greenfield site