Date published: 01 March 2021
Jean passed away peacefully following a long illness on February 22nd at Dryclough Manor care home in Royton, aged 86 years.
Now reunited with her beloved husband Keith.
She was much loved and will be sadly missed by son Neil and daughter-in-law Katherine and all her Friends.
The funeral will take place on March 24th at Oldham Crematorium at 11.00 am, and will be available to view online, anyone who would like the details please contact Co-op Funeral care.
Family flowers only and any donations should be made to Dr. Kershaw's Hospice.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Oldham child rapist sentenced to 18 years in jail after sexually abusing three young boys
- 2Council animation celebrates the re-opening of Oldham’s high streets and reminds residents to do...
- 3Oldhamers gearing up for a return to the pub - albeit outdoors for now
- 4Dovestone Rangers Service is closed following drop in revenue
- 5Pub which lost licence over Covid breaches denied new licence