Date published: 01 March 2021
Jean passed away peacefully following a long illness on February 22nd at Dryclough Manor care home in Royton, aged 86 years.
Now reunited with her beloved husband Keith.
She was much loved and will be sadly missed by son Neil and daughter-in-law Katherine and all her Friends.
The funeral will take place on March 24th at Oldham Crematorium at 11.00 am, and will be available to view online, anyone who would like the details please contact Co-op Funeral care.
Family flowers only and any donations should be made to Dr. Kershaw's Hospice.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Council confirm use of hotel for asylum seekers
- 2Oldham men who converted blank-firing pistols into lethal guns jailed for combined 20 years.
- 3Watch the augmented reality video of new town centre plans
- 4A man's been jailed for the rape of a woman in Manchester City Centre.
- 5Man who was injured in firework accident at Delph vigil has died