BLACK. EDDIE (William Edward)
Date published: 15 March 2021
BLACK, EDDIE (William Edward)
Passed away peacefully 6th March, 2021, aged 82 years.
He was at home in Paulton, South West England surrounded by Family.
Formerly of New Moston and prior to this Oldham.
Much loved husband to Sheila, dad to Anthony and Tracy. brother to Mary Clegg, Ann Black and the late Lucy Royales. Devoted grandad to William, Millie, Fallon, Lainey and great-grandad to Jay.
Private family funeral only due to Covid restrictions on 23rd March, 2021.
Donations only please which will be split between the charities Eddie supported including Air ambulance, Macmillan Cancer Support, RSPCA, British Red Cross and Royal Air Force.
Contact Nicholas J. Maggs Funeral Directors, Highfields House, Bath Road, Oakhill, BA3 5AF, 01749 840499.
Memorial page https://www.facebook.com/groups/231512808701830/?ref=share
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Asthma sufferer endures ‘horrendous’ 10-hour A&E wait after falling ill and having breathing...
- 2Oldham CSE report: How long shadow of grooming gang allegations changed Oldham’s politics - and...
- 3Oldham set to place significant focus on endometriosis
- 4Latics pounce for Windass, while Stobbs/Fondop extend stays
- 5Glade of Light thefts - police want to speak to this man