BLACK. EDDIE (William Edward)
Date published: 15 March 2021
BLACK, EDDIE (William Edward)
Passed away peacefully 6th March, 2021, aged 82 years.
He was at home in Paulton, South West England surrounded by Family.
Formerly of New Moston and prior to this Oldham.
Much loved husband to Sheila, dad to Anthony and Tracy. brother to Mary Clegg, Ann Black and the late Lucy Royales. Devoted grandad to William, Millie, Fallon, Lainey and great-grandad to Jay.
Private family funeral only due to Covid restrictions on 23rd March, 2021.
Donations only please which will be split between the charities Eddie supported including Air ambulance, Macmillan Cancer Support, RSPCA, British Red Cross and Royal Air Force.
Contact Nicholas J. Maggs Funeral Directors, Highfields House, Bath Road, Oakhill, BA3 5AF, 01749 840499.
Memorial page https://www.facebook.com/groups/231512808701830/?ref=share
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Oldham child rapist sentenced to 18 years in jail after sexually abusing three young boys
- 2Council animation celebrates the re-opening of Oldham’s high streets and reminds residents to do...
- 3Oldhamers gearing up for a return to the pub - albeit outdoors for now
- 4Dovestone Rangers Service is closed following drop in revenue
- 5Pub which lost licence over Covid breaches denied new licence