COOP Joan Maureen
Date published: 17 March 2021
Passed away peacefully at home on 10th March, 2021, aged 88 years.
Loving mother of Sean and partner Lorraine, also a loved grandma and great-grandma.
She will be sadly missed by all Family and Friends.
Requiem Mass will be held on Monday, 22nd March at Our Lady's RC Church, Moorside.
All enquiries to G. Barlow and Sons Ltd., Tel. 0161 624 4301.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Oldham child rapist sentenced to 18 years in jail after sexually abusing three young boys
- 2Council animation celebrates the re-opening of Oldham’s high streets and reminds residents to do...
- 3Oldhamers gearing up for a return to the pub - albeit outdoors for now
- 4Dovestone Rangers Service is closed following drop in revenue
- 5Pub which lost licence over Covid breaches denied new licence