Date published: 31 March 2021
9th March, 2021.
Peacefully aged 49 years, after an illness bravely borne, at the Kirkwood Hospice, Huddersfield and formerly of the Commercial, Uppermill. Tim, the much loved and adored son of Peter and Anne, beloved brother of Jenny, proud uncle of William and Lucy, brother-in-law to Paul and a good friend to many.
Due to current restrictions only invited and named individuals will be permitted to attend a celebration of Tim’s life to be held at the Park Wood Crematorium, Elland on Thursday, 8th April at 11:15am.
Family flowers only please but donations if so desired for the Kirkwood Hospice which can be sent directly in Tim’s name or C/O The D.J. Screen & Sons Funeral Home, Huddersfield, HD1 6LJ. Tel. 01484 452220.
A webcast will be available for friends that cannot attend the funeral, please contact the funeral home for login details.
Tim’s family would like to thank everyone at the Kirkwood Hospice, Marie Curie and the District Nurses for all the care shown.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Asthma sufferer endures ‘horrendous’ 10-hour A&E wait after falling ill and having breathing...
- 2Oldham CSE report: How long shadow of grooming gang allegations changed Oldham’s politics - and...
- 3Latics pounce for Windass, while Stobbs/Fondop extend stays
- 4Oldham set to place significant focus on endometriosis
- 5Glade of Light thefts - police want to speak to this man