Date published: 12 April 2021
Peacefully at her home, with her Family at her side, on Wednesday, April 7, 2021, Lesley Marlene Hoddinott, Dolwerdd, Penparc, Cardigan, Ceredigion (formerly of Oldham) aged 77 years.
Beloved wife of Fred, much loved mother of the late Gillian, cherished mother-in-law of Robert and Lynne Mansfield, proud 'Grandma' of Amy, Georgia, Sadie, Ruth, Joe and Ben.
Strictly private funeral service on Monday, April 19 at Parc Gwyn Crematorium, Narberth at 10.45am.
The cortege will leave Dolwerdd at 9.45am. A celebration of her life will take place at St. Mary's Church, Cardigan at 2.00pm.
Please contact the family or the funeral directors if you wish to attend the church service.
Family flowers only, but donations, if desired to the RNLI c/o Mrs. Lowri Evans of Colin Phillips and Daughters Funeral Directors, 4 Morgan Street, Cardigan SA43 1DH. Tel. 01239 621192.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Ultimate Products announces purchase of Salter.com
- 2Asthma sufferer endures ‘horrendous’ 10-hour A&E wait after falling ill and having breathing...
- 3Shopkeeper fined after illegal tobacco seized
- 4Latics pounce for Windass, while Stobbs/Fondop extend stays
- 5Appeal for information/dash cam footage following fail to stop collision