HOLT Thelma (nee Conn)
Date published: 06 May 2021
Thelma (nee Conn) passed away peacefully on 21st April, 2021 at Cavendish Court Nursing Home, Alderley Edge.
Thelma, the much loved wife of Will, adored by children Rebecca and Edward and grand-daughter Emilia.
The funeral held at Macclesfield Crematorium on 29th April, 2021 was a joyous celebration of Thelma’s faith and life and the fortitude with which she bore the burdens of late stage Parkinson’s.
Donations for Parkinson’s UK in memory of Thelma to www.thelmaholt.muchloved.com
Enquiries to: Co-op Funeralcare 01625 532878.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1There's no mountain high enough for Oldham family fundraising after dad’s brain tumour diagnosis
- 2GP tells Oldham's men - “don’t wait, let’s check out that prostate”
- 3Controversial plans for homeless hostel get green light
- 4Dealer jailed after drugs for sale were found in his kitchen
- 5Oldham man among three charged following cocaine conspiracy investigation raids