HOLT Thelma (nee Conn)
Date published: 06 May 2021
Thelma (nee Conn) passed away peacefully on 21st April, 2021 at Cavendish Court Nursing Home, Alderley Edge.
Thelma, the much loved wife of Will, adored by children Rebecca and Edward and grand-daughter Emilia.
The funeral held at Macclesfield Crematorium on 29th April, 2021 was a joyous celebration of Thelma’s faith and life and the fortitude with which she bore the burdens of late stage Parkinson’s.
Donations for Parkinson’s UK in memory of Thelma to www.thelmaholt.muchloved.com
Enquiries to: Co-op Funeralcare 01625 532878.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Man suffers 'serious' injuries after being struck by a car on the A627M
- 2Children's TV star Olivia shines a light on Royton nursery
- 3Public transport holding region back from being ‘world class’ – Burnham
- 4Man charged following kitchen knife incident in Ashton
- 5Man caged for death by dangerous driving after a woman was killed in a 'catastrophic' collision