HOLT Thelma (nee Conn)
Date published: 06 May 2021
Thelma (nee Conn) passed away peacefully on 21st April, 2021 at Cavendish Court Nursing Home, Alderley Edge.
Thelma, the much loved wife of Will, adored by children Rebecca and Edward and grand-daughter Emilia.
The funeral held at Macclesfield Crematorium on 29th April, 2021 was a joyous celebration of Thelma’s faith and life and the fortitude with which she bore the burdens of late stage Parkinson’s.
Donations for Parkinson’s UK in memory of Thelma to www.thelmaholt.muchloved.com
Enquiries to: Co-op Funeralcare 01625 532878.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Asthma sufferer endures ‘horrendous’ 10-hour A&E wait after falling ill and having breathing...
- 2Oldham CSE report: How long shadow of grooming gang allegations changed Oldham’s politics - and...
- 3Oldham set to place significant focus on endometriosis
- 4Latics pounce for Windass, while Stobbs/Fondop extend stays
- 5Glade of Light thefts - police want to speak to this man