WOODWARD. Derek James
Date published: 24 May 2021
Passed away suddenly on May 16th, 2021 at home in Wesham aged 78 years.
Dearly loved husband of the late Nita, loving Dad of Ian (Dec’d), Steven and Jillian and father-in-law of Rona, much loved grandad of Luke, Adam, Ryan and Josh.
Funeral service and committal at Lytham Park Crematorium Lytham St. Annes on Friday, June 11th at 1.30 pm.
Family flowers only please, donations if desired for Trinity Hospice.
All donations and enquiries please c/o Billingtons Funeral Directors, Oakwood, Station Road, Kirkham. Tel 01772 684856.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Asthma sufferer endures ‘horrendous’ 10-hour A&E wait after falling ill and having breathing...
- 2Oldham CSE report: How long shadow of grooming gang allegations changed Oldham’s politics - and...
- 3Latics pounce for Windass, while Stobbs/Fondop extend stays
- 4Oldham set to place significant focus on endometriosis
- 5Glade of Light thefts - police want to speak to this man