WOODWARD. Derek James
Date published: 24 May 2021
Passed away suddenly on May 16th, 2021 at home in Wesham aged 78 years.
Dearly loved husband of the late Nita, loving Dad of Ian (Dec’d), Steven and Jillian and father-in-law of Rona, much loved grandad of Luke, Adam, Ryan and Josh.
Funeral service and committal at Lytham Park Crematorium Lytham St. Annes on Friday, June 11th at 1.30 pm.
Family flowers only please, donations if desired for Trinity Hospice.
All donations and enquiries please c/o Billingtons Funeral Directors, Oakwood, Station Road, Kirkham. Tel 01772 684856.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1There's no mountain high enough for Oldham family fundraising after dad’s brain tumour diagnosis
- 2GP tells Oldham's men - “don’t wait, let’s check out that prostate”
- 3Council responds to concerns popular park could become ‘no go’ area following ‘disturbing’
- 4Controversial plans for homeless hostel get green light
- 5Oldham man among three charged following cocaine conspiracy investigation raids