Date published: 21 June 2021
On 26th May 2021, Dorothy, aged 79 years, passed away peacefully at the Royal Oldham Hospital.
The loving wife of the late John, mother to the late James and grandma to Ashley, also sister to Hannah and aunty to Sharon.
Requiem Mass will be held on Wednesday, 30th June at St. Patrick's RC Church at 12 noon, prior to committal at Oldham Crematorium at 1.30 p.m. Covid 19 Restrictions still apply.
Flowers welcome or donations in lieu if desired to the PDSA, c/o G. Barlow and Sons Ltd., 17/19 Union Street West, Oldham OL8 1DQ. Tel. 0161 624 4301.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Man suffers 'serious' injuries after being struck by a car on the A627M
- 2Children's TV star Olivia shines a light on Royton nursery
- 3'50 Shades' sex club closed down following raid
- 4Man caged for death by dangerous driving after a woman was killed in a 'catastrophic' collision
- 5Five-year-old boy injured in Burnley Lane collision