Date published: 21 June 2021
On 26th May 2021, Dorothy, aged 79 years, passed away peacefully at the Royal Oldham Hospital.
The loving wife of the late John, mother to the late James and grandma to Ashley, also sister to Hannah and aunty to Sharon.
Requiem Mass will be held on Wednesday, 30th June at St. Patrick's RC Church at 12 noon, prior to committal at Oldham Crematorium at 1.30 p.m. Covid 19 Restrictions still apply.
Flowers welcome or donations in lieu if desired to the PDSA, c/o G. Barlow and Sons Ltd., 17/19 Union Street West, Oldham OL8 1DQ. Tel. 0161 624 4301.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Ultimate Products announces purchase of Salter.com
- 2Asthma sufferer endures ‘horrendous’ 10-hour A&E wait after falling ill and having breathing...
- 3Shopkeeper fined after illegal tobacco seized
- 4Latics pounce for Windass, while Stobbs/Fondop extend stays
- 5Oldham set to place significant focus on endometriosis