PARKINSON (NEE HAMPSON) DOREEN
Date published: 19 July 2021
PARKINSON (NEE HAMPSON)
On 11th July, 2021, suddenly in hospital, aged 89 years.
Beloved wife of the late Bill, much loved mum of Andrew and Philip, mother-in-law of Lynda and Lynn, grandmother to David, Christopher and Adam and a great-grandma to Ted, Ben and Pippa.
Doreen was a member of Oldham Community Choir for many years, together with many amateur operatic societies locally. She loved music.
The funeral will take place on Monday, 26th July with service and committal at Oldham Crematorium at 11.30am.
Family flowers only please, donations in lieu, if desired, to the British Heart Foundation and Cancer Research UK can be sent c/o G. Barlow and Sons Ltd., 17/19 Union Street West, Oldham OL8 1DQ to whom all enquiries should be made. Tel. 0161 624 4301.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Man suffers 'serious' injuries after being struck by a car on the A627M
- 2Children's TV star Olivia shines a light on Royton nursery
- 3'50 Shades' sex club closed down following raid
- 4Man caged for death by dangerous driving after a woman was killed in a 'catastrophic' collision
- 5Five-year-old boy injured in Burnley Lane collision