Date published: 19 August 2021
Passed away peacefully at home on Wednesday, 11th August, 2021 aged 83 years.
Much loved husband of Kath, father of Graham and the late Beverly and father-in-law to Andrew. Loving grandad to Charlotte, Eleanor, Maxwell and Harry. His sister Jean and brother Colin will miss him very much. All his Family and Friends will be lost without him. He was loved and respected all through his life.
Funeral service to be held at St. Chad’s Church on Wednesday, 25th August at 1pm followed by interment at Rochdale Cemetery. Family flowers only please. Donations to Springhill Hospice care of the Funeral Director.
All enquiries to Bernadette Gibson Funeral Director, Fairfield House Funeral Home, 289 Rochdale Old Road, Bury, BL9 7SA. Tel. 0161 761 6214.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Back with a roar! Oldham pub renamed Bear on the Hill after £100k facelift
- 2Plans for £7m housing estate approved despite residents’ concerns
- 3Protestors make their voices heard ahead of Latics stalemate
- 4Man who fled after causing the death a taxi driver has been jailed
- 5MP raises a stink over blocked drains