Date published: 31 January 2022
On 26th January, 2022, peacefully at her home in Moorside, Oldham, Lilian, aged 106 years.
The beloved wife of the late Harry, the much loved sister of the late Edith Pontefract and the late Ellen Parr and dear sister in-law of the late Roy and the late Frank. The very dear aunty of Lesley and Janice and great-aunty of Alex, also a dear aunt of Lily, Joe and Joan in Oldham and Roger, Linda and Audrey in Australia and dear neighbour to Cheryl, Paul, Myles and Mason.
Funeral Service to take place at St. Thomas’ Church, Moorside on Friday, 11th February at 12.15pm followed by committal at Hollinwood Crematorium at 1.30pm.
Family flowers only please, donations if desired to Marie Curie Cancer Care, c/o and all enquiries to Frank Massey & Son Ltd., 49 Mottram Road, Hyde. Tel. 0161 368 2565.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Ultimate Products announces purchase of Salter.com
- 2Asthma sufferer endures ‘horrendous’ 10-hour A&E wait after falling ill and having breathing...
- 3Shopkeeper fined after illegal tobacco seized
- 4Latics pounce for Windass, while Stobbs/Fondop extend stays
- 5Appeal for information/dash cam footage following fail to stop collision