REVEALED – Oldham Athletic new look for next season
Reporter: Jon Chubb
Date published: 07 May 2019
They've launched the shirts they'll be wearing during the 2019/2020 season
Oldham Athletic have lifted the lid on the kits they’ll be wearing for home and away games next season just moment after the current campaign came to an end.
The new strips are a step away from the current ones and also show a new kit supplier and main sponsor for Latics.
Hummel are supplying the shirts for Oldham Athletic this season after the deal with Sondico came to an end.
Much like this season, Latics will wearing a shirt which is predominantly blue for games at Boundary Park, with a white trim under each arm and four white arrows going down each shoulder.
By contrast the away jersey see the club turn orange and move away from the white shirt they’ve worn this season.
That also has trim under each arm, this time it’s black on the away shirt with black arrows going down each shoulder.
Latics will also be sponsored by Wakelet, an internet content company based in Manchester.
No details have been announced when the new shirts will be on sale although Revolution News understands a full launch is expected later this week.
Do you have a story for us? Want to tell us about something going on in and around Oldham? Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org , calling our Oldham-based newsroom on 0161 633 2121 , tweeting us @oldhamchronicle or messaging us through our Facebook page. All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Police search for witnesses after "disturbance" on Huddersfield Road
- 2Saddleworth neighbourhoods emerge as Greater Manchester Covid hotspot as cases continue to rise...
- 3Council unveils first look at new Spindles Town Square shopping centre
- 4Watch horrifying moment driver on wrong side of the road causes head-on crash
- 5Boy sustains 'major-trauma related injuries' after being hit by a car in Royton