BREAKING: Man charged with murder of Danielle
Date published: 17 February 2018
A man has been charged with Danielle Richardson's murder
A man has been charged with murder after the body of Oldham woman Danielle Richardson was found in Ancoats.
Michael Marler (37) of Brideoak Street, Oldham, has been charged with murder.
He has also been charged with attempted robbery, section 39 assault and three counts of causing damage to motor vehicles.
He was due to appear at Manchester City Magistrates today, February 17.
Police were called shortly after 7.40am on Tuesday, February 13, to reports that a man had jumped from a second storey flat window onto the roof of a stationary black Hyundai on Swan Street.
Officers received a further report that the man fled on foot towards Thompson Street before smashing the window of a black BMW and several other cars.
Police subsequently gained entry to a nearby flat and discovered the body 24-year-old Danielle, from Oldham.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Another yellow weather warning for Oldham
- 2Hairy Biker Dave Myers encourages people in Oldham to have their eyes tested
- 3Universal Credit blamed as Oldham Foodbank may not be able to keep up with demand
- 4Greater Manchester drug smuggler jailed
- 5No public inquiry into Oldham pathologist accused of botched inquests