Wanted man has links to Oldham
Date published: 24 September 2018
Picture courtesy of Greater Manchester Police
Police are appealing for the public’s help to trace a wanted man from Hyde.
Grant Leigh, aged 27, is wanted in connection with an arson that took place on Clayton Street in Dukinfield on December 25, 2017.
He is also wanted on recall to prison after breaching the terms of his license set when he was released in July, 2018.
Leigh is known to have links to the Oldham, Tameside and Wythenshawe areas of Greater Manchester.
He is aware that he is wanted by police and is actively evading arrest.
Anybody who is found to be assisting Leigh in his efforts to avoid being found will face prosecution.
Anybody with information regarding the whereabouts of Grant Leigh is asked to contact police on 0161 856 9353 or contact the independent charity Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
Do you have a story for us? Want to tell us about something going on in and around Oldham? Let us know by emailing email@example.com , calling our Oldham-based newsroom on 0161 633 2121 , tweeting us @oldhamchronicle or messaging us through our Facebook page. All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Man jailed for over two years after offering girls cash for sex
- 2Homeless-Friendly initiative hopes to aid those in need across Greater Manchester
- 3New £35m development in Failsworth will create hundreds of jobs and homes
- 4Paul Scholes accused of breaking football betting rules
- 5Oldham man stars in new Parkinson's campaign