Police seek Oldham woman's next of kin
Date published: 25 September 2018
Clara Quinn, 91, passed away at her home address in Oldham last week
Police are appealing for the public’s help to trace the next of kin of an Oldham woman.
Clara Quinn, 91, passed away at her home address in Oldham on September 17, 2018.
There are believed to be no suspicious circumstances surrounding her death.
It is believed that she has a grandson called Michael.
Anyone with information about Clara’s next of kin should contact the Police Coroner’s Office in Heywood on 0161 856 8497.
Do you have a story for us? Want to tell us about something going on in and around Oldham? Let us know by emailing email@example.com , calling our Oldham-based newsroom on 0161 633 2121 , tweeting us @oldhamchronicle or messaging us through our Facebook page. All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Oldham fish and chip restaurant rated one of the best in the region
- 2Interserve wins £13m contract to create a ‘cultural gateway’ for Oldham with new Heritage & Arts...
- 3Oldham woman jailed for 2 years for benefit fraud.
- 4Oldham students travel to Rome to witness patron of school become a Saint
- 5Oldham Councillor deselected for 2nd time