Missing Frank is found
Date published: 06 December 2018
Frank Norcliffe. Picture courtesy of Greater Manchester Police
Frank Norcliffe from Royton has been found.
The 76-year-old went missing yesterday afternoon and Greater Manchester Police issued a search appeal.
A post on the GMP Royton and Shaw Facebook page read: "Thank you to everyone for their kind support in helping to locate Frank Norcliffe who has been found safe and well.
"If you know someone who has dementia and worry that they might go missing, you can help the police to find them.
"Check out the details at: www.gmp.police.uk/herbert"
Do you have a story for us? Want to tell us about something going on in and around Oldham? Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org , calling our Oldham-based newsroom on 0161 633 2121 , tweeting us @oldhamchronicle or messaging us through our Facebook page. All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Manhunt after 79-year-old suffers serious head injuries in 'shocking' Hollinwood car theft
- 2Met Office warning as cold weather is about to bite
- 3Twelve 'selfish' residents prosecuted for blighting our Borough
- 4Witnesses sought after 'coward' leaves Beryl with serious injuries
- 5'Perverted individual' from Oldham caged for two years after having sex with a 13-year-old