Ashton man charged following road rage incident
Date published: 09 July 2019
A man has been charged following a road rage attack in Ashton.
20-year old Jordan Taylor from Oak Grove, Ashton, Tameside has been charged with Possession with intent to supply a controlled drug of Class A, namely cocaine, Assault of a person thereby occasioning them actual bodily harm and possession of criminal property.
Today (9th July 2019) at Manchester and Salford Magistrates’ court he was remanded to appear on 6 August 2019 at Minshull Street Crown Court.
Police were called at 1.15pm on 6th July 2019 to a report that a man had been assaulted during a road rage incident at the junction of Cranbourne Road and Elgin Street, Ashton.
Do you have a story for us? Want to tell us about something going on in and around Oldham? Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org , calling our Oldham-based newsroom on 0161 633 2121 , tweeting us @oldhamchronicle or messaging us through our Facebook page. All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1The sound of music WILL ring around Saddleworth on Whit Friday
- 2Oldham doctor shares his experience of life working on the NHS frontline during COVID-19
- 3Dovestone locals demand parking fine blitz
- 4Is your business eligible for the latest crisis funding? How to apply.
- 5Tameside to be Greater Manchester’s pilot for test and trace programme