Police appeal for help after Oldham man dies
Date published: 05 September 2019
Police are appealing for the public’s help to trace family of a man from Oldham.
82- year old Jeffery Walker died at Tree Tops Nursing Home, Oldham on Saturday 31st August 2019.
There are believed to be no suspicious circumstances surrounding his death.
Anyone with information about Jeffery's next of kin should contact the Police Coroner’s Office in Oldham on 0161 856 8095.
Do you have a story for us? Want to tell us about something going on in and around Oldham? Let us know by emailing email@example.com , calling our Oldham-based newsroom on 0161 633 2121 , tweeting us @oldhamchronicle or messaging us through our Facebook page. All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Manhunt after stabbing outside a house in Oldham
- 2Dog tied to gates of rescue centre during the night needs loving new home
- 3Professor who lived on same street as famous scientist Brian Cox, launches his own book
- 4Plans to increase Council Tax in Oldham to be discussed tonight
- 5Blue Coat School scores record number of Oxbridge places this year