Lost Voice Guy is Only in it for the Parking in Oldham
Date published: 02 October 2019
Lost Voice Guy
Lee Ridley (aka Lost Voice Guy) the first comedian ever to win Britain’s Got Talent comes to Oldham Coliseum this October with his stand-up show I’m Only In It For The Parking.
Lee is the first stand-up comedian to use a communication aid.
His cutting edge material combines the political and personal with razor-sharp observations about disability and daily life.
Last month he made a return to the BGT stage competing in Britain’s Got Talent: The Champions.
The winner of the BBC New Comedy Award 2014, Lee has also appeared on BBC’s Live at the Apollo and The One Show, Channel 4’s The Last Leg, The Royal Variety Show, America’s Got Talent: The Champions, and is the star and co-writer of two series of BBC Radio 4’s hugely popular comedy show, Ability.
Lost Voice Guy will be supported at Oldham Coliseum by Britain’s Got Talent 2017 semi-finalist Jonny Awsum.
Do you have a story for us? Want to tell us about something going on in and around Oldham? Let us know by emailing email@example.com , calling our Oldham-based newsroom on 0161 633 2121 , tweeting us @oldhamchronicle or messaging us through our Facebook page. All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Oldham woman jailed for 2 years for benefit fraud.
- 2Oldham fish and chip restaurant rated one of the best in the region
- 3Oldham Councillor deselected for 2nd time
- 4Interserve wins £13m contract to create a ‘cultural gateway’ for Oldham with new Heritage & Arts...
- 5Oldham students travel to Rome to witness patron of school become a Saint