Friendship choir to be held at Greenacres Congregational Church
Date published: 04 October 2019
Photo: Google Maps
Greenacres Congregational Church
A friendship choir will come to Greenacres Congregational Church on Tuesday 5th October.
The choir will see the community come together of all ages and singing ability.
Sarah Wheeler is the leader of the choir, she said, "The choir welcomes everyone, whether they're able to sing or not. It's all about having fun and sharing friendship with lots of singing too.
"We will be building up our song books as we go along, they include lyrics from musicals, pop songs and even a bit of rock."
Do you have a story for us? Want to tell us about something going on in and around Oldham? Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org , calling our Oldham-based newsroom on 0161 633 2121 , tweeting us @oldhamchronicle or messaging us through our Facebook page. All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Oldham doctor shares his experience of life working on the NHS frontline during COVID-19
- 2Roadside danger angers Dovestone locals
- 3Tributes paid to ex-Oldham councillor Angie, who has died aged 61
- 4OSFC’s Aspiring Medics Programme enjoys record number of university offers
- 5The sound of music WILL ring around Saddleworth on Whit Friday