Friendship choir to be held at Greenacres Congregational Church
Date published: 04 October 2019
Photo: Google Maps
Greenacres Congregational Church
A friendship choir will come to Greenacres Congregational Church on Tuesday 5th October.
The choir will see the community come together of all ages and singing ability.
Sarah Wheeler is the leader of the choir, she said, "The choir welcomes everyone, whether they're able to sing or not. It's all about having fun and sharing friendship with lots of singing too.
"We will be building up our song books as we go along, they include lyrics from musicals, pop songs and even a bit of rock."
Do you have a story for us? Want to tell us about something going on in and around Oldham? Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org , calling our Oldham-based newsroom on 0161 633 2121 , tweeting us @oldhamchronicle or messaging us through our Facebook page. All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Oldham fish and chip restaurant rated one of the best in the region
- 2Interserve wins £13m contract to create a ‘cultural gateway’ for Oldham with new Heritage & Arts...
- 3Oldham woman jailed for 2 years for benefit fraud.
- 4Oldham students travel to Rome to witness patron of school become a Saint
- 5Oldham Councillor deselected for 2nd time