Resturants in Oldham and Rochdale are among the best in Britain
Date published: 17 October 2019
Photo: Google Maps
The Old Bell Inn in Delph
The AA has unveiled The Restaurant Guide 2020, the food lover’s guide to the best cuisine in Britain.
The guide contains over 2,000 restaurants that are classed as places to find dine across Britain and these include in restaurants in the Oldham and Rochdale area.
The Saddleworth Hotel and The Old Bell Inn in Delph are both on the 2020 guide, as well as Andrew Nutter's eponymous Nutters in Rochdale.
Simon Wood's WOOD restaurant in Manchester made the list along with the seventeen others featured in the guide this year.
Simon Numphud, Managing Director at AA Media, said “We are pleased to see the hospitality industry going from strength to strength, with over 140 new dining destinations being added to The Restaurant Guide 2020.
"The establishments in this year’s Guide demonstrate the high quality of culinary experiences across the country, offering delicious food and impeccable service.”
Do you have a story for us? Want to tell us about something going on in and around Oldham? Let us know by emailing email@example.com , calling our Oldham-based newsroom on 0161 633 2121 , tweeting us @oldhamchronicle or messaging us through our Facebook page. All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Investigation underway after man and woman stabbed inside a property in Oldham.
- 2Oldham Athletic's kick off time on Saturday moved, due to HRH Prince Philip's funeral.
- 3Man arrested after double stabbing in Oldham
- 4Emergency services called to 'serious incident' on Chadderton housing estate.
- 5Roughyeds pay tribute to one of their stars of the seventies