Resturants in Oldham and Rochdale are among the best in Britain
Date published: 17 October 2019
Photo: Google Maps
The Old Bell Inn in Delph
The AA has unveiled The Restaurant Guide 2020, the food lover’s guide to the best cuisine in Britain.
The guide contains over 2,000 restaurants that are classed as places to find dine across Britain and these include in restaurants in the Oldham and Rochdale area.
The Saddleworth Hotel and The Old Bell Inn in Delph are both on the 2020 guide, as well as Andrew Nutter's eponymous Nutters in Rochdale.
Simon Wood's WOOD restaurant in Manchester made the list along with the seventeen others featured in the guide this year.
Simon Numphud, Managing Director at AA Media, said “We are pleased to see the hospitality industry going from strength to strength, with over 140 new dining destinations being added to The Restaurant Guide 2020.
"The establishments in this year’s Guide demonstrate the high quality of culinary experiences across the country, offering delicious food and impeccable service.”
Do you have a story for us? Want to tell us about something going on in and around Oldham? Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org , calling our Oldham-based newsroom on 0161 633 2121 , tweeting us @oldhamchronicle or messaging us through our Facebook page. All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Oldham businessman: 'I can do council top-job for half the salary'
- 2First Renew Shop opens in Oldham, benefiting residents and the environment
- 3Image released after man hits child on-board train
- 4Teacher struck off after traces of files containing indecent images of children discovered on his...
- 5Brownfield sites to be transformed with hundreds of homes