An Innovative idea to produce thousands of face shields for healthcare staff
Date published: 29 April 2020
Innovative Technology can produce 5,000 face shields each week to help fulfil demand
Oldham company Innovative Technology, which is usually renowned for manufacturing leading cash handling products, has turned its production to Personal Protective Equipment in the form of face visors to assist frontline healthcare staff.
Already supplying to local councils, care homes and various NHS operations across the North West, the local company can produce 5,000 face shields each week to help fulfil demand.
Group Sales Director Tony Morrison said: “We wanted to help, especially in the local community.
"This was something we could invest in quickly and get face shields out to those who really need them.
"We will keep producing while there is demand and we’re proud to be able to put our Innovative ethos to good use in supporting healthcare staff.”
Enquiries for the supply of protectiveface shields should be directed via email to: email@example.com
Do you have a story for us? Want to tell us about something going on in and around Oldham? Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org , calling our Oldham-based newsroom on 0161 633 2121 , tweeting us @oldhamchronicle or messaging us through our Facebook page. All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Council responds to concerns popular park could become ‘no go’ area following ‘disturbing’
- 2Oldham man among three charged following cocaine conspiracy investigation raids
- 3GP tells Oldham's men - “don’t wait, let’s check out that prostate”
- 4Caged - 'Pernicious' Oldham man who sexually communicated with two teenage boys
- 5Man arrested in Manchester hotel after over 25,000 phishing messages sent in one day