Rainbow dress-up days raises £250 for our NHS heroes
Date published: 11 May 2020
Staff were asked to dress up in rainbow colours
Last Thursday, May 7, was Rainbow Dress-up Day at Positive Steps in Oldham.
Staff were asked to dress up in rainbow colours, take a selfie, and send it in so they could be shared on the staff internet and via social media.
Although all services at Positive Steps are carrying on as normal, staff are working remotely for much of the time, and this exercise allowed them to come together as a company once more.
Staff who participated were asked to make a donation to the NHS via the donate facility on the website: https://donorbox.org/positive-steps, and this raised over £250 for our NHS heroes.
Positive Steps is a Union Street-based registered charity that provides integrated support services for families, young people and adults.
Do you have a story for us? Want to tell us about something going on in and around Oldham? Let us know by emailing email@example.com , calling our Oldham-based newsroom on 0161 633 2121 , tweeting us @oldhamchronicle or messaging us through our Facebook page. All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Oldham McDonald's had to shut due to huge queues yesterday
- 2Property on Windsor Road shot at in targeted incident
- 3Dovestone: 'no-go area' needs urgent funding
- 4WATCH: Police release CCTV footage after man was injured during terrifying armed burglary
- 5WATCH the footage: Witnesses sought following 'frightening' armed robbery