Teenager charged with burglary and numerous motor offences
Date published: 28 July 2020
A teenager has pleaded guilty to numerous offences and is due to appear in court again on September 9 for sentencing
A teenager has been charged with numerous offences following a successful cross-border police investigation between the Royton, Shaw and Crompton Neighbourhood Team and officers in Rochdale.
A 15-year-old male has now been charged with burglary, theft of a motor vehicle, two x attempted theft from a motor vehicle and one theft from a motor vehicle.
Last week he was in court to plead guilty to the offences and is due to appear in court again on September 9 for sentencing.
In addition there are a further nine impending prosecutions for similar offences.
A post on the GMP Royton and Shaw Facebook page read: "We would like to thank the victims, witnesses and residents for their patience and support in bringing this male to justice."
Do you have a story for us? Want to tell us about something going on in and around Oldham? Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org , calling our Oldham-based newsroom on 0161 633 2121 , tweeting us @oldhamchronicle or messaging us through our Facebook page. All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Council responds to concerns popular park could become ‘no go’ area following ‘disturbing’
- 2Oldham man among three charged following cocaine conspiracy investigation raids
- 3GP tells Oldham's men - “don’t wait, let’s check out that prostate”
- 4Caged - 'Pernicious' Oldham man who sexually communicated with two teenage boys
- 5Man arrested in Manchester hotel after over 25,000 phishing messages sent in one day