Dovestone WI keep the face masks coming
Reporter: Ken Bennett
Date published: 14 October 2020
Get your Dovestone WI face masks from various outlets across Saddleworth
Dovestone WI have spread their Trojan efforts even further to make face masks across the wider community and supply cafes and shops in and around Saddleworth.
Says their president Jess Moreland: “Each place listed (below) has a stock of masks and a donation station where you can donate cash or do an online bank transfer with the details found in each mask package.
“Every single penny that’s donated goes directly to buy food for local food banks.
“Our fabric, triple layer, washable and reusable face masks are all hand made by our superb team of sewing bees, and they just do not stop!“
Mask purchase points: Reclamation Rooms - Uppermill, Weaver and Wilde - Uppermill, Station Brew - Greenfield, Diggle Chippy, Well-i-Hole Farm shop and campsite - Greenfield, Delph Chippy, Saddleworth Craft Co - Delph, Gifts for all Seasons - Uppermill, Diggle Locke - Diggle, Saddleworth Country Store - Diggle, Little Owl Farm shop - Delph.
Do you have a story for us? Want to tell us about something going on in and around Oldham? Let us know by emailing email@example.com , calling our Oldham-based newsroom on 0161 633 2121 , tweeting us @oldhamchronicle or messaging us through our Facebook page. All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Conlon Construction begins work on futuristic climbing facility in Oldham
- 2Oldham teacher banned from classrooms for at least three years
- 3The end of an era beckons as Lol and Mag prepare to hang up their baking gloves
- 4As the darker nights draw in, GMP reminds residents to keep their homes light and locked
- 5Gang of women carry out Uppermill robbery