Gang of women carry out Uppermill robbery
Reporter: Ken Bennett
Date published: 23 October 2020
The robbers made off in a black Vauxhall Vectra
Police are hunting a gang of women who stole more than £2,000 worth of high-end clothes from Puddleducks on Uppermill High Street early yesterday (Thursday).
The women, white, in their late teens to early 20s, made off in a black Vauxhall Vectra with a quantity of quality clothes, including the Hugo Boss label.
Investigations are continuing.
Do you have a story for us? Want to tell us about something going on in and around Oldham? Let us know by emailing email@example.com , calling our Oldham-based newsroom on 0161 633 2121 , tweeting us @oldhamchronicle or messaging us through our Facebook page. All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Two Oldham women charged with drug and modern slavery offences
- 2Two Oldham men charged in connection with teenager’s murder
- 3End of the road for Greater Manchester’s controversial masterplan
- 4‘Damp’ homes in housing estate to be refurbished with new insulation
- 5Oldham dad demands greater awareness around epilepsy