'Proud' OMC staff pull together to help foodbank
Date published: 26 December 2020
OMC dealership staff in Oldham with some of the foodbank donations
It has been an incredibly tough 2020 for many people and this Christmas, so OMC Motor Group wanted to help people in need across the local community.
In each of the Dealerships in Oldham, Rochdale and Accrington, staff have been collecting food for the local Foodbanks to help families who might not have enough food this festive period.
Commenting on the donations, OMC Managing Director, Jonathan Eglin, said: “I am so proud to see how the OMC family have pulled together to donate so much food to the local Foodbanks.
"It has been such a challenging year for many people and we wanted to find a practical way to help people in need this Christmas.
"We wish everyone a very merry and safe Christmas and New Year.”
Do you have a story for us? Want to tell us about something going on in and around Oldham? Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org , calling our Oldham-based newsroom on 0161 633 2121 , tweeting us @oldhamchronicle or messaging us through our Facebook page. All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Demolition of Oldham 'eyesore' to be completed 'within weeks'
- 2Cafe prosecuted for breaching food safety and hygiene regulations
- 3What really goes on inside an Oldham rapid coronavirus testing centre
- 4Tony hopes to be back on track soon - thanks to the power of a Dragon!
- 5A Tesco Express store in Oldham is to be transformed into a 'One-Stop'