Do you need to talk to someone about your mental health and wellbeing?
Date published: 15 February 2021
Locally-based staff and volunteers can offer a confidential service at the listening spaces
The TOG Mind counselling and training service has recenty launched its 'Listening Spaces' offer for Tameside, Oldham and Glossop.
Locally-based staff and volunteers can offer a confidential service, providing advice and resources for people to talk - especially at this difficult time.
The sessions can be particularly useful for front line staff / volunteers to refer into, as well as external clinical networks / GPs / hospital discharge teams / self-referral etc.
The listening spaces are available at the Oldham branch on Union Street, and at the Tameside branch, which is situated on Katherine Street in Ashton.
For further details on accessing the new service, call 0161 330 9223, extension 2169.
Do you have a story for us? Want to tell us about something going on in and around Oldham? Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org , calling our Oldham-based newsroom on 0161 633 2121 , tweeting us @oldhamchronicle or messaging us through our Facebook page. All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Covid breaches across Greater Manchester include weddings and "barber shops in garden sheds"
- 2‘Deserted’ 170-year-old mill to be demolished and replaced with shops and flats
- 3Extra Coronavirus testing processing arrives in Oldham
- 4Oldham trio charged following Op Foam raids
- 5‘Bizarre complaints’ over Covid-19 grants