Appeal for missing Oldham teenager
Date published: 03 March 2021
Fifteen year old Sonny Housby
Police have appealed for information on the whereabouts of a missing teenager from Oldham, who is known to frequent the Royton area.
Fifteen year old Sonny Housby hasn't been seen since he left his home eight days ago.
He was last spotted at around 2pm on February 22.
He is described as a white, skinny male, around 5'4" tall with short brown hair.
It is not known what he was wearing when he disappeared.
Officers are keen to speak to anyone who might be able to help them trace Sonny.
Sonny is known to frequent the Royton area, and could be somewhere in that part of the borough.
Anyone with any information should contact Greater Manchester Police, using the phone number 101.
Do you have a story for us? Want to tell us about something going on in and around Oldham? Let us know by emailing email@example.com , calling our Oldham-based newsroom on 0161 633 2121 , tweeting us @oldhamchronicle or messaging us through our Facebook page. All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Plans for 160 homes to be decided by councillors
- 2‘All I needed was a chance’: The former ‘speed’ addict who used lockdown to turn her life around
- 3Dogs Trust’s longest term resident hopes to find love as lockdown lifts
- 4Man who fled after crashing his car into a wall is jailed
- 5NHS staff at the Royal Oldham Hospital hit with parking fines from private company