Tommyfield Car Boot Sale gears up to reopen
Date published: 30 April 2021
Oldham's most popular car boot sale will reopen on Sunday, May 9
Residents can once again make a bit of extra money from their unwanted goods from Sunday week when Oldham’s Tommyfield Car Boot Sale makes its long-awaited return.
The borough’s most popular car boot sale will reopen on Sunday, May 9 at the usual time of 6am until 12 noon on the back of Tommyfield Market Hall, with stalls costing £14.50 each to run on the day.
Anyone wishing to trade on the day must now pay for their stall online via card payment only due to health and safety.
Full details of the new stall booking system can be found at: www.oldham.gov.uk/markets
The Car Boot will run every Sunday, with the exception of bank holiday weekends and Remembrance Sunday.
Do you have a story for us? Want to tell us about something going on in and around Oldham? Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org , calling our Oldham-based newsroom on 0161 633 2121 , tweeting us @oldhamchronicle or messaging us through our Facebook page. All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1UPDATED: Victim named in murder probe after body found in Rishworth
- 2OL8 postcode is in 'crash for cash' scam top 15
- 3Chadderton school inspires children to learn outdoors with help from Redrow
- 4Firefighters expect to be at Royton blaze scene for 'a number of days'
- 5Oldham woman hospitalised after stabbing incident