Man charged with stabbings at Arndale centre in October, 2019
Date published: 09 June 2021
Police were called to reports of people being stabbed at the Arndale centre
A man has been charged with wounding three people and attempting to wound two others at the Arndale shopping centre in Manchester in October, 2019.
Raphael Chevelleau (aged 42), of no fixed abode, has been charged with three counts of section 18 assault and two counts of attempted wounding relating to four women and one man - aged between 21 and 60.
He remains detained under the Mental Health Act and is due to appear at Manchester Magistrates' Court on Friday (June 11).
On Friday, October 11, 2019, police were called to reports of people being stabbed at the Arndale centre.
Three people were injured.
Do you have a story for us? Want to tell us about something going on in and around Oldham? Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org , calling our Oldham-based newsroom on 0161 633 2121 , tweeting us @oldhamchronicle or messaging us through our Facebook page. All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Plans for nearly 100 affordable homes on the site of a former arson-plagued mill in Oldham approved
- 2Oldham bosses warn ‘we can’t afford to blow it’ as cases of Covid-19 increase
- 3UPDATED: Man jailed for 21 weeks after car was stolen from Chadderton
- 4Oldham's Covid hotspots revealed
- 5Latics protest group urges fans not to attend home games next season