Mofizur really is a top chef!
Date published: 03 September 2021
Mofizur Rahman proudly shows off his award
Mofizur Rahman, who works at the Chutney Massala Restaurant and Takeaway in Mossley, has won the prestigious Chef of the Year award at the 2021 Asian Restaurant Awards.
The glittering ceremony took place at the Mercure Hotel in Piccadilly, Manchester, this week.
The Chutney Massala Restaurant and Takeaway is described as 'a first class Indian restaurant serving a range of delicious Asian dishes'.
A spokesperson for staff at the restaurant said: "We are very grateful for this award and we thank our customers for all their love and support in helping us get this far.
"We will continue to strive to provide the best customer service and mouth-watering dishes to win bigger and better next time."
Do you have a story for us? Want to tell us about something going on in and around Oldham? Let us know by emailing email@example.com , calling our Oldham-based newsroom on 0161 633 2121 , tweeting us @oldhamchronicle or messaging us through our Facebook page. All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Back with a roar! Oldham pub renamed Bear on the Hill after £100k facelift
- 2Plans for £7m housing estate approved despite residents’ concerns
- 3Protestors make their voices heard ahead of Latics stalemate
- 4Man who fled after causing the death a taxi driver has been jailed
- 5MP raises a stink over blocked drains