Latest 7-day Covid rates for Oldham
Date published: 11 November 2021
The Covid weekly data for Oldham
Oldham continues to have the lowest 7-day Covid rate in Greater Manchester.
The latest figures show that 616 cases were recorded in the borough, a fall of 17 on the previous week's figures. This translates to a 7-day rate (per 100,000 population) of 259.
The England rate is 344 (per 100,000 population)
The age group with the highest number of cases is again secondary school aged children between the ages of 10 and 19.
Over the last 7 days, the ward with the highest case rate per 100,000 was Saddleworth South (474). The ward with the lowest rate was Waterhead (127).
There were two registered deaths related to Covid 19 this week in Oldham.
The vaccination programme continues apace across the town. As of 9 November 160,423 of Oldham’s registered population have been vaccinated with their first dose, 146,752 with their second dose, and 33,863 vaccinated with their booster dose.
Do you have a story for us? Want to tell us about something going on in and around Oldham? Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org , calling our Oldham-based newsroom on 0161 633 2121 , tweeting us @oldhamchronicle or messaging us through our Facebook page. All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Oldham man who broke a woman's leg by jumping on it and placed a gun in her mouth has been jailed.
- 2Wind and rain no match for this weekend's festive Santas
- 3Council confirm use of hotel for asylum seekers
- 4Huge solar energy farm could be built alongside Rochdale Canal in Failsworth
- 5Man jailed for four years following campaign of anti-semitic abuse