CCTV footage released following Oldham arson attack
Date published: 20 May 2022
Image courtesy of the GMP Oldham Facebook page
Officers in Oldham have released CCTV footage following an arson attack.
The footage shows a person, believed to be a man, walking down the Anchor Street prior to the fire at about 5am on Monday, May 9.
A total of four cars were damaged - no arrests have been made and enquiries are ongoing.
Police Constable Sarah Holland, of GMP's Oldham district, said: "This was a deliberate act that fortunately didn't result in any injuries.
"We are keen to speak to the person in the CCTV or anyone who was in the area at the time who may have some information."
Any information should be passed online via the GMP LiveChat facility, if able, or by calling 101 quoting incident 517 of 09/05/2022.
Details can be passed anonymously to the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
You can watch the CCTV footage by clicking here
Do you have a story for us? Want to tell us about something going on in and around Oldham? Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org , calling our Oldham-based newsroom on 0161 633 2121 , tweeting us @oldhamchronicle or messaging us through our Facebook page. All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Ultimate Products announces purchase of Salter.com
- 2Shopkeeper fined after illegal tobacco seized
- 3Asthma sufferer endures ‘horrendous’ 10-hour A&E wait after falling ill and having breathing...
- 4Latics pounce for Windass, while Stobbs/Fondop extend stays
- 5Appeal for information/dash cam footage following fail to stop collision