Judging now underway for the Oldham Business Awards
Date published: 14 February 2019
Judging for the awards is now underway
The judges for this year’s Oldham Business Awards are hard at work to whittle down the entries into the finalists.
Judging is now well underway.
It’s no mean feat for the panel, who are sorting through a record number of entrants across all the categories.
A shortlist of finalists will be announced ahead of a special event, which will take place on Thursday 14 March.
All of those who are nominated will be invited to the event at the home of Innovative Technology, Oldham.
There they’ll be able to meet fellow entrants, sponsors, and members of the steering group.
Judges are meeting to discuss who should be shortlisted in each of the nine categories.
It will then be all-go for the final preparations for the gala dinner, where the winners will be revealed.
That will take place at Oldham’s Queen Elizabeth Hall at a black-tie ceremony on Friday 26 April.
It is one of the highlights of the business year calendar, with around 600 guests present.
The Oldham Business Awards also raises money for its two nominated charities – Dr Kershaw’s Hospice and the Mahdlo Youth Zone.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1The sound of music WILL ring around Saddleworth on Whit Friday
- 2Oldham doctor shares his experience of life working on the NHS frontline during COVID-19
- 3Dovestone locals demand parking fine blitz
- 4Is your business eligible for the latest crisis funding? How to apply.
- 5Tameside to be Greater Manchester’s pilot for test and trace programme