Dance spectacular planned to raise funds for Dr Kershaw's Hospice
Date published: 12 March 2019
Students from Jayne Barnes Dance will be performing
Jayne Barnes Dance, based in Mills Hill Road in Chadderton are staging a dance spectacular at Chadderton Town Hall on Saturday 18th May.
The show, featuring students of the school will include tap, jazz, musical theatre. Numbers on the night will songs and routines from The Greatest Showman and 42nd Street.
Rachel Barnes told the Chronicle "The hall holds 180 people so I’m going to really push to get as much money as we can for Dr Kershaws. The volunteers at the hospice are incredible people and they need every penny they can get to help the patients there."
Tickets for the show are available by contacting Rachel on 07394706086 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have a story for us? Want to tell us about something going on in and around Oldham? Let us know by emailing email@example.com , calling our Oldham-based newsroom on 0161 633 2121 , tweeting us @oldhamchronicle or messaging us through our Facebook page. All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Wild, Priest and Clarke all linked with Oldham manager’s job
- 2EXCLUSIVE: Oldham Councillor’s wife not giving up despite threatening phone call
- 3Oldham man arrested on suspicion of malicious social post
- 4Woman rushed to hospital in serious condition after crash in Oldham
- 5Grenadier Guards heading to Saddleworth