Macmillan Cancer support service comes to Oldham
Date published: 25 June 2019
Macmillan Cancer Support’s mobile service will come to Oldham next month
Free advice and information from Macmillan Cancer Support's Mobile Information and Support Service will be coming to Oldham on Friday 5th July.
The service will be visiting the area, with cancer information specialists on hand to answer any questions.
The team encourages anyone with worries relating to cancer to stop by.
The visit will be held Outside Tommyfield Market Hall on Albion Street in Oldham, between 9am and 5pm.
If you are unable to visit the unit but have questions about cancer, visit www.macmillan.org.uk or call Macmillan free on 0808 808 00 00 (7 days a week, 8am - 8pm).
Do you have a story for us? Want to tell us about something going on in and around Oldham? Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org , calling our Oldham-based newsroom on 0161 633 2121 , tweeting us @oldhamchronicle or messaging us through our Facebook page. All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1The sound of music WILL ring around Saddleworth on Whit Friday
- 2Oldham doctor shares his experience of life working on the NHS frontline during COVID-19
- 3Dovestone locals demand parking fine blitz
- 4Is your business eligible for the latest crisis funding? How to apply.
- 5Tameside to be Greater Manchester’s pilot for test and trace programme