Who's ready for a pyjama party?
Date published: 10 October 2018
Jen Pringle, from Channel 5’s Milkshake
As the days become colder, when I wake up all I want to do is spend the day in my pyjamas – don’t you?
I’m about to tell you how you and your little ones can do just that while raising money for families with seriously ill children in hospital.
The Sick Children’s Trust annual Pyjama Party is back this October and is great fun for children (and adults too!) and we’re asking nurseries, playgroups and schools in the local community to take part.
It’s really easy to get involved, children just need to pick their favourite pyjamas and get sponsored to wear them for the whole day!
We’ll send everyone who’s interested a free fundraising pack with lots of activity ideas!
You could even slip on your slippers or wear your onesie to work and do the same.
By taking part, you’ll be helping to keep thousands of families together with their sick child whilst they undergo lifesaving treatment.
Get your free fundraising pack by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7638 4066 and take part this month.
Presenter on Channel 5’s Milkshake
The views expressed are those of the author of the letter and not those of Oldham Chronicle.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Families move into new FCHO affordable housing development in Royton
- 2Oldham sees highest daily new cases since start of pandemic
- 3Hospice makes Donna and Mark's wedding dreams come true
- 4Council leader makes planning campaign vow after 5G mast concerns
- 5Calls for ‘targeted’ curfews at venues in high infection areas