Are you claiming everything that is due to you?
Date published: 30 October 2018
Between £10 and £15 billion in welfare benefits lies unclaimed, according to official figures published by the DWP.
That works out between £150 and £250 for every person in the UK!
Of course, no one is going to tell you how to claim these benefits and finding out if you could be entitled can be difficult and time consuming – until now!
Benefitanswers are offering a FREE check which will tell you if you could be entitled to a share of the billions in unclaimed benefits.
For your free check, telephone 0330 223 4773.
The views expressed are those of the author of the letter and not those of Oldham Chronicle.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Three arrested after man stabbed to death in Oldham
- 2Stabbing victim was previously jailed for torture of 16 year-old boy.
- 3Arrests made in Oldham after series of armed robberies
- 4Four masked men rob garden centre and attack worker in Failsworth
- 5Rochdale's Classic Car Show returns to mark 60th anniversary of famous Rochdale Olympic Sports Car