Are you claiming everything that is due to you?
Date published: 30 October 2018
Between £10 and £15 billion in welfare benefits lies unclaimed, according to official figures published by the DWP.
That works out between £150 and £250 for every person in the UK!
Of course, no one is going to tell you how to claim these benefits and finding out if you could be entitled can be difficult and time consuming – until now!
Benefitanswers are offering a FREE check which will tell you if you could be entitled to a share of the billions in unclaimed benefits.
For your free check, telephone 0330 223 4773.
The views expressed are those of the author of the letter and not those of Oldham Chronicle.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Families move into new FCHO affordable housing development in Royton
- 2Oldham sees highest daily new cases since start of pandemic
- 3Hospice makes Donna and Mark's wedding dreams come true
- 4Council leader makes planning campaign vow after 5G mast concerns
- 5Calls for ‘targeted’ curfews at venues in high infection areas