Call for your free benefits claim check
Date published: 14 April 2020
In response to the Coronavirus pandemic there has been a lot of talk about Universal Credit and SSP, but there are other benefits that people in certain circumstances may be able to claim.
Many are trying to navigate the minefield that is the welfare benefits system for the first time.
For example, Personal Independence Payment (PIP) is for people with an illness or disability and is an “in-work” benefit.
Carer’s allowance can be claimed by people who are looking after a relative or friend.
Universal Credit can include a carer element worth an extra £160 a month for people who are caring for a relative or friend.
The rules can be complicated and confusing.
Benefitanswers can help you find your way through the system.
We are offering a FREE check to see if there are any benefits that readers could claim or that might be increased.
For your free check telephone 0330 223 4773.
The views expressed are those of the author of the letter and not those of Oldham Chronicle.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Investigation launched after woman's body found in Bardsley
- 2GMP remove support for Failsworth Street Patrol
- 3Concerns raised over flagship Riverside shopping centre after it emerges the council is liable for...
- 4Pair arrested following woman's death
- 5Oldham's Covid infection rate falls again, but remains 44% higher than the England average.