Let's hold a virtual picnic - free tips and ideas
Date published: 18 May 2020
We may not be able to hold picnics in the usual way just yet, but why not hold the next best thing – a virtual picnic?
That way you can invite as many people as you want!
National charity Family Action is running its Virtual Family Picnic from May 23-26 and everyone is invited.
The charity has created a free pack full of tips, ideas and videos to help people to host their own virtual picnic.
You can hold your picnic in your garden, on your balcony or on the living room floor! Just find some space, make some tasty treats and connect with friends and family online.
Although we are all still respecting social distancing and cannot meet in groups, we can still share experiences together and create happy memories.
And when lockdown finally ends we can do it all again, but this time in person!
To find out more and to get your free pack go to: www.family-action.org.uk/get-involved/virtual-family-picnic/
David Holmes CBE
CEO Family Action
The views expressed are those of the author of the letter and not those of Oldham Chronicle.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Asthma sufferer endures ‘horrendous’ 10-hour A&E wait after falling ill and having breathing...
- 2Oldham-born woman is on a mission to find her biological dad after a DNA kit turns her life upside...
- 3Oldham CSE report: How long shadow of grooming gang allegations changed Oldham’s politics - and...
- 4Bishops Meadows homes in Cowlishaw set to go on sale
- 5Latics pounce for Windass, while Stobbs/Fondop extend stays