Let's hold a virtual picnic - free tips and ideas
Date published: 18 May 2020
We may not be able to hold picnics in the usual way just yet, but why not hold the next best thing – a virtual picnic?
That way you can invite as many people as you want!
National charity Family Action is running its Virtual Family Picnic from May 23-26 and everyone is invited.
The charity has created a free pack full of tips, ideas and videos to help people to host their own virtual picnic.
You can hold your picnic in your garden, on your balcony or on the living room floor! Just find some space, make some tasty treats and connect with friends and family online.
Although we are all still respecting social distancing and cannot meet in groups, we can still share experiences together and create happy memories.
And when lockdown finally ends we can do it all again, but this time in person!
To find out more and to get your free pack go to: www.family-action.org.uk/get-involved/virtual-family-picnic/
David Holmes CBE
CEO Family Action
The views expressed are those of the author of the letter and not those of Oldham Chronicle.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Redrow exchanges contracts on new, 200-home Cowlishaw site
- 2Woman found dead in Shaw - man arrested on suspicion of murder
- 3Council to bid for £40m cash for Ashton and Stalybridge town centres
- 4Oldham man caged after he groomed and exploited a teenage girl
- 5Pair jailed after container was found stocked with drugs