Free advice line for families needing help
Date published: 26 June 2020
Although lockdown is finally beginning to ease, everyone is still grappling with the continuing challenges of Covid-19 and many of us could use some additional practical help or emotional support from time to time.
Since the beginning of the pandemic, the charity Family Action’s FamilyLine service has done just that, helping more than 2,000 people and their families.
FamilyLine is a free, confidential advice and support service on family issues for family members over the age of 18.
We provide a listening ear, answer particular parenting questions or help with guidance around more complex family issues.
Our trained volunteers can help via phone, text, email and web chat.
If you need help or advice, please get in touch, Monday to Friday, 9am to 9pm by telephone: 0808 802 6666, text message: 07537 404 282, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by live web chat. #
You can find out more on our website: www.family-action.org.uk/familyline
David Holmes CBE
CEO Family Action
34 Wharf Road
The views expressed are those of the author of the letter and not those of Oldham Chronicle.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Man suffers 'serious' injuries after being struck by a car on the A627M
- 2Children's TV star Olivia shines a light on Royton nursery
- 3Public transport holding region back from being ‘world class’ – Burnham
- 4Man charged following kitchen knife incident in Ashton
- 5Man caged for death by dangerous driving after a woman was killed in a 'catastrophic' collision