Free advice line for families needing help
Date published: 26 June 2020
Although lockdown is finally beginning to ease, everyone is still grappling with the continuing challenges of Covid-19 and many of us could use some additional practical help or emotional support from time to time.
Since the beginning of the pandemic, the charity Family Action’s FamilyLine service has done just that, helping more than 2,000 people and their families.
FamilyLine is a free, confidential advice and support service on family issues for family members over the age of 18.
We provide a listening ear, answer particular parenting questions or help with guidance around more complex family issues.
Our trained volunteers can help via phone, text, email and web chat.
If you need help or advice, please get in touch, Monday to Friday, 9am to 9pm by telephone: 0808 802 6666, text message: 07537 404 282, email: email@example.com or by live web chat. #
You can find out more on our website: www.family-action.org.uk/familyline
David Holmes CBE
CEO Family Action
34 Wharf Road
The views expressed are those of the author of the letter and not those of Oldham Chronicle.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Council responds to concerns popular park could become ‘no go’ area following ‘disturbing’
- 2Oldham man among three charged following cocaine conspiracy investigation raids
- 3GP tells Oldham's men - “don’t wait, let’s check out that prostate”
- 4Caged - 'Pernicious' Oldham man who sexually communicated with two teenage boys
- 5Man arrested in Manchester hotel after over 25,000 phishing messages sent in one day