Are you entitled to PIP?
Date published: 06 January 2021
Personal Independence Payment (PIP) is a non-means-tested benefit to help some of the extra costs if you have long term ill-health or disability and is available to people of working age who are in or out of work.
Thousands of people who could be entitled to this extra tax-free allowance do not make a claim, possibly due to the kind of public perception of being scroungers.
If you have ever wondered if you could be entitled to PIP, Benefitanswers are offering a FREE check to see if you could qualify.
For further information ring 03302234773 or email: email@example.com
The views expressed are those of the author of the letter and not those of Oldham Chronicle.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Oldham businessman: 'I can do council top-job for half the salary'
- 2First Renew Shop opens in Oldham, benefiting residents and the environment
- 3Image released after man hits child on-board train
- 4Teacher struck off after traces of files containing indecent images of children discovered on his...
- 5Brownfield sites to be transformed with hundreds of homes