Are you entitled to PIP?
Date published: 06 January 2021
Personal Independence Payment (PIP) is a non-means-tested benefit to help some of the extra costs if you have long term ill-health or disability and is available to people of working age who are in or out of work.
Thousands of people who could be entitled to this extra tax-free allowance do not make a claim, possibly due to the kind of public perception of being scroungers.
If you have ever wondered if you could be entitled to PIP, Benefitanswers are offering a FREE check to see if you could qualify.
For further information ring 03302234773 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The views expressed are those of the author of the letter and not those of Oldham Chronicle.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Asthma sufferer endures ‘horrendous’ 10-hour A&E wait after falling ill and having breathing...
- 2Oldham CSE report: How long shadow of grooming gang allegations changed Oldham’s politics - and...
- 3Oldham set to place significant focus on endometriosis
- 4Latics pounce for Windass, while Stobbs/Fondop extend stays
- 5Glade of Light thefts - police want to speak to this man