Are you entitled to PIP?
Date published: 06 January 2021
Personal Independence Payment (PIP) is a non-means-tested benefit to help some of the extra costs if you have long term ill-health or disability and is available to people of working age who are in or out of work.
Thousands of people who could be entitled to this extra tax-free allowance do not make a claim, possibly due to the kind of public perception of being scroungers.
If you have ever wondered if you could be entitled to PIP, Benefitanswers are offering a FREE check to see if you could qualify.
For further information ring 03302234773 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The views expressed are those of the author of the letter and not those of Oldham Chronicle.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Oldham man who broke a woman's leg by jumping on it and placed a gun in her mouth has been jailed.
- 2Council confirm use of hotel for asylum seekers
- 3Watch the augmented reality video of new town centre plans
- 4Man who was injured in firework accident at Delph vigil has died
- 5Oldham mum's desperate search for the only food her autistic daughter will eat