Are you entitled to PIP?
Date published: 06 January 2021
Personal Independence Payment (PIP) is a non-means-tested benefit to help some of the extra costs if you have long term ill-health or disability and is available to people of working age who are in or out of work.
Thousands of people who could be entitled to this extra tax-free allowance do not make a claim, possibly due to the kind of public perception of being scroungers.
If you have ever wondered if you could be entitled to PIP, Benefitanswers are offering a FREE check to see if you could qualify.
For further information ring 03302234773 or email: email@example.com
The views expressed are those of the author of the letter and not those of Oldham Chronicle.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Investigation underway after man and woman stabbed inside a property in Oldham.
- 2Oldham Athletic's kick off time on Saturday moved, due to HRH Prince Philip's funeral.
- 3Man arrested after double stabbing in Oldham
- 4Emergency services called to 'serious incident' on Chadderton housing estate.
- 5Roughyeds pay tribute to one of their stars of the seventies