Are you eligible to claim?
Date published: 20 January 2021
Attendance Allowance is a non-means-tested benefit to help with disability-related daily living costs.
It can be claimed by people over pensionable age who do not already receive personal independence payment (PIP) or disability living allowance (DLA).
Thousands of elderly people who could be entitled to this extra tax-free allowance do not make a claim, possibly due to the kind of public perception of being scroungers.
If you have ever wondered if you could be entitled to the Allowance, Benefitanswers are offering a FREE check to see if you could qualify.
For further information ring 03302234773 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The views expressed are those of the author of the letter and not those of Oldham Chronicle.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1201 homes approved for green land in Oldham despite concerns over look of affordable homes
- 2Can John Sheridan turn things around at Oldham Athletic?
- 3Oldham Mountain Rescue Team involved in dramatic helicopter rescue
- 4Police 'increasingly concerned' about missing woman from Oldham
- 5Arooj Shah: Care workers deserve more than just claps"