Are you eligible to claim?
Date published: 20 January 2021
Attendance Allowance is a non-means-tested benefit to help with disability-related daily living costs.
It can be claimed by people over pensionable age who do not already receive personal independence payment (PIP) or disability living allowance (DLA).
Thousands of elderly people who could be entitled to this extra tax-free allowance do not make a claim, possibly due to the kind of public perception of being scroungers.
If you have ever wondered if you could be entitled to the Allowance, Benefitanswers are offering a FREE check to see if you could qualify.
For further information ring 03302234773 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The views expressed are those of the author of the letter and not those of Oldham Chronicle.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Covid breaches across Greater Manchester include weddings and "barber shops in garden sheds"
- 2Oldham thug jailed following 'appalling' unprovoked attack in Devon pub
- 3Moors drama as man seriously injured in fall
- 4New restaurant planned for former Squire Knott site
- 5Woman subjected to "shocking and traumatic" sexual assault in Royton Park