Are you eligible to claim?
Date published: 20 January 2021
Attendance Allowance is a non-means-tested benefit to help with disability-related daily living costs.
It can be claimed by people over pensionable age who do not already receive personal independence payment (PIP) or disability living allowance (DLA).
Thousands of elderly people who could be entitled to this extra tax-free allowance do not make a claim, possibly due to the kind of public perception of being scroungers.
If you have ever wondered if you could be entitled to the Allowance, Benefitanswers are offering a FREE check to see if you could qualify.
For further information ring 03302234773 or email: email@example.com
The views expressed are those of the author of the letter and not those of Oldham Chronicle.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Redrow exchanges contracts on new, 200-home Cowlishaw site
- 2Woman found dead in Shaw - man arrested on suspicion of murder
- 3Council to bid for £40m cash for Ashton and Stalybridge town centres
- 4Oldham man caged after he groomed and exploited a teenage girl
- 5Pair jailed after container was found stocked with drugs